August 20, 2014

Bread Pizza

I crave for pizza sometimes. I was thinking if we can make pizza at home on stove top because our oven is not working :( . I had a packet of bread, cheese slices, capsicum and onion, so I thought why not try to make bread pizza.


Ingredients:
Bread Slices - 4 (i used whole meal)
Onion - 1 sliced
Capsicum - 1 sliced
Cheese slices or shredded cheese - I used 4 cheese slices
Tomato Ketchup - as needed
salt and powdered pepper for seasoning(optional)

Method:
Toast the bread slices slightly.
Then spread the ketchup on the bread, add the toppings on top, then put the cheese slice on top.
Keep it on tawa and cook it covered on low flame.
Wait till the cheese melts.Add salt and pepper for seasoning if you like. Yummy bread pizza is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...